Cat Acting Strange
- When can the owner say that the cat is acting strange? Well, there are many categories for strangeness and it could vary among owners. What some owners would describe is dry coughing could be interpreted by others as choking.
- Cats with a sweet temperament can turn nasty – that is strange. However, how can the owner tell if a cat with sour disposition has turned strange? It is important for the owner to know the pet’s usual behavior towards something.
- “Strange” could mean that the cat will eliminate anywhere – on the sofa, on the floor, anywhere.
Cat Acting Weird
- When a sweet cat suddenly becomes a nasty one, then that could be classified as weird. Hissing at owners should be taken seriously. The cat may have a medical problem, worse, could have rabies. So, it is best to be careful when dealing with cats who are acting weird, strange, and crazy.
- Still, animals are known to be more reliable than the weather man. If the cat is acting weirdly, it is possible that there was a change in barometric pressure or the wind or anything in the environment. That is the reason why cats often meow or go berserk when there is a hurricane coming.
Cat Acting Crazy
- If the cat is acting crazy, like having seizures or constantly hissing or just about anything, bring him to the vet immediately. These symptoms are often associated with those who have the rabies virus.
Causes And Treatment
- It is important for the vet to know the exact description of “strange”, “weird”, or crazy. As much as possible, try taking a video of the cat doing these activities.
- Treatment could involve removal of trigger or main reason why the cat was acting strange. This could also mean treatment of the underlying medical condition.