About Chappie Dog Food
- The brand Chappie is a well-recognized name in the pet foods market with its wide variety of dog foods.
- It is sold by the chocolate company, Mars Confections, which bought the company that originally created spare cuts of meat packaged as canned petfood in 1934.
- Chappie boasts complete adult dog food that is easily digestible. Senior dogs benefit from this type of food due to their delicate digestive system.
- There are variants for non-adult dogs as well.
- It is available in dry food variety, packaged in convenient sizes of durable packs from 2.5 to 15 kilograms.
- Chappie wet dog food comes in four varieties: Chicken & Rice and three sizes of tins for the Original recipe.
- Chappie dry dog food, on the other hand, is available in Complete Chicken and Complete Original variants.
Chappie Dog Food Ingredients
Maintaining the 77-year legacy associated with the brand, Chappie is made from high-quality natural ingredients that are beneficial for dogs.
- The source of protein contained in this dog food is fish, which accounts for the claim of being a low-fat pet food.
- A mix of polyunsaturated fatty acids is also found in the ingredients to supply the dog’s required level of healthy fats.
- Wholegrain maize and wheat are excellent sources of starch and fiber that aid in digestion. By combining low fat elements and dietary fiber, this dog food satisfies the energy requirements of canines for the entire day.
- Chappie is also enriched with vitamins and minerals to ensure a perfectly balanced diet for dogs.
Chappie Dog Food Prices
- This brand is quite affordable among other recognizable names in the pet foods market.
- Chappie is also an inexpensive alternative for dogs that need prescription dog food as treatment for upset stomach or indigestion. Reviews state that dogs respond well to Chappie during feeding times.
Chappie Dog Food: How Much To Feed
- Determining the right amount of dog food to the dog depends on the body weight of the canine.
- Make sure there is fresh bowl of water near the dog’s feeding bowl at all times.
- The product label contains the specified amount of food to give to dogs according to their weight.
- If the owner is introducing this brand of dog food to his dog, a gradual adjustment period of 5 days is recommended. Dry food can be mixed with a small amount of gravy or water.