Fortiflora is a nutritional supplement for cats and dogs, which keeps dog healthy and is used to treat diarrhea
Fortiflora for Dogs
- Fortiflora is safe for use in dogs.
- A nutritional supplement, it can be used to treat diarrhea.
- It is also used to help strengthen the dog’s immune system.
- The supplement may also be used to help dogs recover from acute enteritis.
- It is also safe for use in puppies that have soft stools.
What is Fortiflora for Dogs
- It is a probiotic supplement created especially for dogs and cats.
- It contains active cultures of enterococcus faecium probiotics.
- It also contains certain anti-oxidants that help promote good health in these pets.
- It is created and designed to help treat diarrhea caused by changes in diet, stress, change in home environment, and other factors.
- It can also be used to treat diarrhea caused by imbalance of the microflora in the dog’s intestines.
- It promotes normal intestinal health.
- It is actually a much cheaper alternative to treatments provided at the vet’s clinic.
- The fortiflora is incorporated with various proteins, fats, and fiber.
- It can also come with certain levels of vitamins A, E, and C.
- It could come in capsule and powder forms.
Fortiflora for Dogs Side Effects
- Some owners have reported some adverse effects.
- The nutritional supplement could cause bloody stools on the first days of usage. Still, after a while, the stools will become normal and the pets will have firm stools.